Capturing the spirit of the 1927 English Tudor main house in Missoula’s University District, this new structure serves as a garage on the first level with a one bedroom apartment on the second. Much of the fine detailing from the main house has been incorporated into this accessory dwelling. A balcony provides outdoor space for the apartment and offers visual and psychological access to the main street. The interior is accented with cathedral ceilings and hand hewn trusses.
2007 – Missoula Historic Preservation Award Residential – New Construction & Compatible Addition